Machine Simulation Features
- NCL/MS (Machine Simulation) is fully integrated into NCL.
- The NCL/MS software allows users to perform realistic simulation of toolpaths and the movement of the CNC machine, simultaneously.
- Collisions are detected between all machine tool components including axis slides, heads, rotary tables, spindles, tool changers, fixtures, work pieces, cutting tools, and user-defined objects.
- Users can easily identify machine specific problems on the spot which aids in the machining of complex five-axis moves and/or high-speed machining.
- Standard mills and lathes are supported along with specialized machines, such as mill/turns, ultrasonic blades, and stringer drilling machines.
- Multiple spindles may be defined and active at the same time, supporting multi-spindle gantry and spar machines.
- Attaching the part model to the machine is simplified using virtual tooling pins.